Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Where is Chris Cherubin ???


Wow! I cannot believe how long it has been since my last post. Basically, I have been busy with my work and with projects at home.


My wife and I have been looking for a new home for some time now and are beginning to wonder if we will find what we are looking for. It is more likely that we will have to create our dream home and thus the lack of time lately. We need to find where first and that eats up a ton of time.


In between working and house hunting I have been busy fixing up our home for resale. The way I see it, even if we don't sell anytime soon we will at least have fresh paint and decorating to look at. In addition, I have been slowly weeding out all the crap we have accumulated. We will be having a yard sale/moving sale in the Spring.


I'll keep you posted.

No comments: